Posted by Administrator on 7/1/2013 to Recipes
BAKED BLACK GROUPER WITH MOJO MARINARA
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions, pineapple, mango, bell peppers, jalape�o, and 1 teaspoon of thyme. Saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato puree, lime juice, � teaspoon salt, and black pepper and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and keep warm.
Rub the grouper with 1 teaspoon of thyme and � teaspoon salt.
Place grouper on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Spoon mango mixture evenly over the grouper.
Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- � cup chopped green onions
- � cup chopped fresh pineapple
- � cup chopped peeled mango
- � cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalape�o pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme, divided
- � cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- � teaspoon salt, divided
- � teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Black Grouper fillets, 6 ounces each
- Vegetable cooking spray